Wednesday 23 February 2011

The most fashionable of weeks

Friday


PPQ always do what I want

Paul Costelloe opened fashion week with a couple of my favourite things red hair and demure dresses.
Saturday


Charles Anastase does 60s shapes with a faerie twist to perfection and for that I <3>
Sunday
Ain't nothing better than a bit of Viv(ienne Westwood)
Monday



Minnie Mouse x Cruella DeVille at Topshop Unique lots of smiles from this Disney fan!

Tuesday

Ultimate comfort jumper at Erdem
Be my bow at Giles
Ultimate Girls Night Out wear from Holly Foulton
Basso & Brooke go native (american)
Wednesday

Its a Ruby Wednesday at Roksanda Ilincic

Head to Salem in Meadham Kirchhoff's pagan inspired outfits-I heart these!
These prints at Mary Katrantzou's show remind me of old ladies plates. Very happy indeed.
Thomas Tait does London sophistication perfectly with pleasing pleats and folds like origami coats.


These are my favourite looks from this weeks shows. Just a quick round up-I would definitely have a spring in my step if I was wearing wearing any of these outfits.


....I will post a little article on the week at the beginning of next.

No comments:

Post a Comment