Tuesday 14 February 2012

Romance

Well it is Valentine's day and I am happy to say that I have a lovely boyfriend who is really nice to me. Last week I was feeling particularly sad so he bought we a chocolate flower to make me laugh with smushyness!

As well as that I have been having lovely evenings with my friends going to see Brand New (my fav band whenI was 18-mega cool I know) going back to my uni town of Nottingham to dance to 90s hip-hop, walking down by the Thames after staying over at my oldest friends house (one of my favourite things to do-some people just make you feel like your at home) and...it snowed!





So you will get a post tomorrow once I have had my Valentines dinner with my lovely man friend tonight- we're going to have a laid back curry at our local and I am hoping for heart shaped naans the perfect mix of everyday romance!

No comments:

Post a Comment