Tuesday 22 March 2011

Double Trouble



Nothing says spring to me like editorials featuring gal pals it conjures up road trips and days out with a care free attitude. J'aime! Here are two such images from W and Vogue China. In other girl on girl news I have joined the London Feminist Bookgroup and am awaiting the arrival of my first text in the post-so interested to see the turn out and hear the perspectives of the other members and how to marry the concepts of third wave feminism with the positivity that I want to bring to my life along with independence and confidence.
I am quite into the way that fashion has been appropriating extreme sports giving high fashion girlie editorials a touch of skater cool its possible to like dresses and trucks. Boom its officially cool to not want to look glossy.

No comments:

Post a Comment