Saturday 9 July 2011

De gauche a droite





So I have been posting some what sporadically mainly as this blog is meant to be a 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all ethos' so with the last few days I've felt it best to stay quiet!!!

However I have a few exciting things on the horizon, firstly I move homes today to a lovely two floor flat in North London with two lovely girls Alice & Meredith so that is very exciting and I can't wait to do my room up a bit and post some pictures!

Secondly this coming week I am the FruGal for the eco-age blog. A fantastic site dedicated to making eco fashionable and run by the equally fashionable Livia Firth. So anyhow my challenge is to wear vintage solidly for 1 week, shouldn't be two hard- apart from the shoes! So I will posting my outfits each day on their site and will give you some previews here!

Also I keep forgetting that I have a guest spot on the BODIEandFOU blog where I put up inspiration images vs product images of the lovely things that they sell. Check it out over at their blog weekly. See above for a few examples!

In the coming weeks I will also be doing some photos for a new online digital mag so stay posted for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment