Saturday 2 April 2011

60s Make Up







Our final afternoon revolved around the 60s-which we were particularly well placed for as we were at Illamasqua's stand alone store just off the iconic Carnaby Street!

This look comprising of a split-lid look, simple toned pallet, bare face and nude lip was the most technically difficult due to all of the lines and such, but it is so effective once complete that it is worth the frustration!

I went for a matte turquoise from the new Toxic Nature range, loads of black eyeline, drawn on bottom lashes and natural eyebrows.

This look takes lots of time and is definitely one for me to keep practicing-luckily Amy has that bombshell hair which carried the look off perfectly!!!

My points of reference for this 60s glamazon look were Barbarella, Twiggy (obv) and Vogue Magazine Covers from the era.

Keep coming back to see me putting these lessons into action x

My points

No comments:

Post a Comment