Saturday 2 April 2011

Illamasqua


I have not posted in a while as I have been a busy bee- I went on a two day vintage make-up course at Illamasqua where I learned how to apply 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s make up.

It was such a great couple of days, the staff were lovely and informative and the other students were equally as lovely. It was a fantastic opportunity to go wild with imagination and colour in true Illamasqua style and we even got some free gifts- 3 brushes, eye liner, lipstick in 'Sangers' and mascara- perfect for achieving the 50s style! On top of this I got a lovely certificate and 25% off so I couldn't help but by a gorgeous peachy shade eyeshadow...yum yum!

I am a huge Illamasqua fan and have been previously on their Dragstar Superhero course which obviously was immensely fun and would recommend one of their courses to any one looking to expand their application knowledge and have an excuse to get creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment